Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Finger Lickin' Fifteen



Finger Lickin' Fifteen by Janet Evanovich is finger lickin' good!

Lula witnesses a murder and we all know how dramatic she is so this is a book you will WANT to read just based on that one fact alone!

I know alot of people want Stephanie to grow up, but personally, I love her just the way she is! She can not easily catch a bad guy, she can not make a decision on the men in her life (lets face it, if we were in her situation, we would not be able to make that decision either!) Her life is not perfect and I for one, am tired of reading about these people with their perfect little lives! I hope Stephanie does NOT change!

Lula is a hot mess in this book as usual and I love her for it. Her outrageous outfits, constant eating and witty remarks make her an amazing character. This book does not change that and that makes me a happy reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment