Thursday, March 17, 2016

ZEKE (Breaking the Declan Brothers, #3) by Kelly Gendron



ZEKE (Breaking the Declan Brothers, #3)  by Kelly Gendron

Every girl in Galveston County knows about Zeke Declan’s rules and has agreed to them or is considering them.
Rule #1 Don’t call him. He’ll call you.
Rule #2 He doesn’t date.
Rule #3 No sleepovers.
Rule #4 Absolutely, no virgins.

When a couple friends talk me into going back to their hometown in the Bayou for the summer and challenge me to break “the best damn lay in Galveston County” along with every single one of his ridiculous rules, I’m confident that I can get the job done. I’m no stranger to men. I have five older brothers. I’m a teacher and I’m used to being around rebellious teenagers. However, Zeke Declan is definitely not someone that I could have prepared for. He’s not a testosterone-fueled, immature boy. He’s a confident, arousing, playful, and mind-melting man. But, behind that sexy charming smile, I know he’s hiding a secret. And, in order to break him, I’m going to need to find out what it is..

This book started off a little slow for me but then it got interesting. I thought the rules were pretty funny and a great addition to the story. I loved how she would attack them one rule at a time.  I really want to go back and read the rest of the series now!!!

***This book was given to me by the publisher in exchange for an open and honest review***

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like such a hot read! Might be on my radar! ;)
    Haniya
    booknauthors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete