Sunday, January 11, 2015

I'M BBBAAAAAAAACCCCCKKKK!!!!

Hello my friends! I  am back!!!!

As we got into the holiday season, life got a little hectic and I ran out of time to read and write my reviews. I have missed you all and I have decided that I am going to start reviewing at least two books a week for the rest of the year.

As you will see in the coming months, I am on a Military kick, especially Navy Seals! Yum!! If anyone has any similar books that I can read and review, please let me know! :)

Max has been reading more chapter books lately and less picture books so he will not be reviewing as much since they take longer to read. I will still try to get him to post a review a week but there may be weeks he does not make it.

Enough talking......I am ready to read! Lets have a fantastic year!

No comments:

Post a Comment