Sunday, January 10, 2016

The Lessons by Elizabeth Brown



Lessons by Elizabeth Brown




Description:
Things weren’t exactly going according to my Plan, so I did what most Americans do when confronted with a problem : I hired someone else to fix it.

Except ‘it’ was my virginity.

And that ‘someone else’ was a sex surrogate.

I should have known the answer wouldn’t be that simple.

My Thoughts:

This is not a book I would normally pick up and read but the title caught my attention and I was intrigued. I wanted to see how the author would write about this particular topic and I was pleasantly surprised with the way it was handled. The characters were written very well, in fact, I felt like I could be friends with them all right now!

The cover and title were catchy, the author was well written and the story line was fantastic. This is a book I would read again!

***This book was given to me by the author in exchange for an open and honest review***

No comments:

Post a Comment