Wednesday, September 10, 2014

No Weddings by Kat Bastion and Stone Bastion



No Weddings by Kat Bastion and Stone Bastion

Description from the publisher:

I think I have my act together as a successful bar owner, my master’s degree within reach, and a list of no-strings-attached women warming my bed. Turns out, I don’t.
Hannah believes she has safeguarded her wounded heart by shunning men and focusing on her new baking business. The thing is, she hasn’t.
When my three sisters and I start a new event-planning business with Hannah as our baker, I have no idea how my life is about to change. As Hannah and I work closely together, the attraction between us becomes irresistible. And complicated. I’ve promised my sisters I wouldn’t mix business with pleasure. But I’ve never been one to follow the rules.

This book was amazing. I did not want to put it down! The characters were well written and exciting. There was never a dull moment! Hannah is sweet and sarcastic and hilarious. Cade is a full blooded male who tries desperately NOT to get attached.

I would recommend this book to anyone who likes romance books. Perfect book to read on a lazy day! Grab a coffee, this book and stretch out on the couch! You will enjoy it!

***This book was given to me by the publisher in exchange for an open and honest review***

No comments:

Post a Comment