Sunday, December 20, 2015

Hot Toy by Jennifer Crusie



Hot Toy by Jennifer Crusie

Mayhem ensues under the mistletoe as a determined shopper grabs the very last hot toy action figure off the shelf, only to find herself plunged into the middle of a real-life spy game and in the arms of a sexy secret agent...

Jennifer Cruisie is one of my favorite authors so I was excited to have the chance to review this book. The title was right on and perfect for the story. I found that this book followed a certain Christmas movie that I will not name here but it did spin off the movie a little. I was slightly disappointed and felt that this book was not as good as most of her others but all in all, I thought this was a great short story to read on a cold winter day! 

***This book was given to me by the publisher in exchange for an open and honest review***

No comments:

Post a Comment