Sunday, December 27, 2015

The Surrender Series by Priscilla West

Forbidden Surrender

The minute I saw Vincent Sorenson, I knew he was trouble. Billionaire. Bad boy. And dangerously sexy. He was everything I craved, and nothing I needed.

Unfortunately, I couldn’t just avoid him. The higher ups at my company decided they needed his business, and I was on the team to bring him in. Vincent Sorenson didn’t seem as interested in business as he was in me, but I knew that was a door better left unopened. If I got involved with him, it would only unearth the pain I spent years trying to bury.

I thought I had it under control, but I seriously underestimated Vincent’s seductive charm and silver-tongue. I would soon find out how delicious it would feel to let myself fall into this forbidden surrender.


Secret Surrender
When a trip to Vincent's exclusive private island revealed the real Vincent underneath the layers of suave nonchalance, I thought we were close to the start of something special.
Just when things were looking up for us, I would discover the one secret that Vincent never intended for me to find.


Beautiful Surrender
No one is who they seem to be.
I let Vincent into my heart because he seemed so different from everyone in my conservative world of wealth management. I thought we shared something special, but Vincent has been playing me this entire time.
As our relationship reaches a crisis point, a man from my past returns looking for a second chance. Is my ex really looking for redemption or is his goal something more sinister?

I try my best to hold it all together, until I discover a revelation that will change everything.

Review of all three

I LOVED them. They were fantastic! I did not want them to end! I loved the way Vincent was protective and firm but also fun and romantic. He took care of Kristen no matter what. Yes he could be seen as over protective but that was part of his charm. I thought this was a great and fun read. They were written well, the covers are catchy and the story line is fun. 

All three stories are very short and you will want to have all of them when you sit down to read but trust me, it will be worth it! 

***These books were given to me by the publisher in exchange for an open and honest review***

No comments:

Post a Comment