Friday, October 18, 2013

Between Friends by Vristen Pierce

Between  Friends by Vristen Pierce

Description from the publisher:

"Stacy Washington needs a change. After being unceremoniously dumped by her long-time boyfriend, she's on her way to one of the hottest clubs in town-and ready to shed her good-girl persona. Good-bye, inhibitions; hello, sexy bartender . . . 
Behind the counter, Evan is a sight to behold: dark, good looks, and a killer smile. But before Stacy has a chance to get to know him better, an equally sexy prospect comes her way, and this one is ready to play. Blond, tattooed Justin is not shy about telling Stacy exactly what he wants. Justin and Evan are best friends, but that doesn't stop them from letting Stacy know they'd like to see where the night can take them-all of them. This could be a tricky situation-or the most exhilarating experience of Stacy's life . . . "


This book was fun and exciting. It was short and I would have liked it to be longer and elaborate more on the stories. I thought there was some interesting side stories as far as Stacy's career and her relationship with Nina  but there was not enough detail on them. The uhhh.....adult scenes were fun but not as descriptive as I would have expected.

All in all, it was a fun 30 minute read that I would probably read again. It was not my typical type of book but I do like to branch out on occasion. I am glad I gave it a try!!!

***this book was given to me by the publisher in exchange for an open and honest review***

No comments:

Post a Comment