Friday, March 14, 2014

The Way You Look Tonight by Bella Andre





I have a few childhood friends that I would love to find again so this book was really special to me. Reuniting with someone you knew when you were eight and falling in love has got to be one of the best feelings! This book goes through the story of  Rafe and Brooke. If you want to read the full description, click HERE.

I thought the characters were fun and very believable.  They way their relationship grows was fun and exciting and I LOVED when Rafe's family shows up at the right times!!! I would love to have a family like his! The cover is cute but the two people shown are not quite how I pictured Rafe and Brooke but that is not a big deal. The title is fun and the length of the book is good. I thought everything was covered very well and I was left with no doubts or questions!

I have read so many reviews of books by Bella Andre and they were all amazing reviews so I HAD to get my hands on one  so I could see for myself what all the excitement is about. I have to say, I am very pleased. I thought this book was great! It was fun and exciting from the first page to the last page and was very worth the wait. I did not even know there were so many!!! I am so excited that I will  be reading all of these books now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment