Monday, March 3, 2014

Dangerous Curves Ahead Sugar Jamison



Dangerous Curves Ahead Sugar Jamison

Ellis is a large woman who owns a clothing store for large women. She is struggling to make ends meet but he main concern is making larger women find clothes that fit and make them look great. Mike is a detective and finds himself falling for Ellis but of course there are some obstacles along the way. For a full description, click HERE to go to Goodreads.

I am not a skinny girl. I am not blond, I am not perfect and to be honest, reading romance books about skinny,  blond, perfect women is getting old so I am thankful to Sugar Jamison for bringing something different to the table so to speak. Ellis is not a small woman and she was struggling through life, just like the rest of us but she is determined to make a difference and she does!

I loved the writing style and story line of this book. The cover  is catchy and the title sparked my interest. The characters were all believable and had me rooting for them! I have to admit, I am in love with Mike. He is an amazing guy! I will be adding this book to my shelf to read again!

***This book was given to me by the publisher in exchange for an open and honest review***

No comments:

Post a Comment