Friday, February 28, 2014

His Favorite Regret by Sydney Strand



His Favorite Regret by Sydney Strand

How many of you have memories of someone in your past that you dated/wanted to date but you went separate ways? What would you do if he/she showed up in your life today? Would you be excited? Frustrated? Annoyed? This is a story about that very thing! Bo and Cadie struggle as they meet back up and go through all the emotions you would expect. For the full description, click HERE.

This book was absolutely adorable. I really enjoyed it from the very first page, all the way through. This book is slightly different from the typical romance books that I have read and I appreciated that. Bo was amazing (aren't most romance men?  LOL) He was there for Cadie as she struggled through her emotions. I believed him and thought he was sincere. Cadie was a mess, she had alot going through her head, alot of baggage and she struggled to believe that Bo was real and honest. Again, very believable. I thought the author did a great job making the reader feel every emotion.

This author is making it on my list. I want to read all of her books and see if they are all as good as this one was!

***This book was given to me in exchange for an open and honest review***

No comments:

Post a Comment