Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Franklin's Day With Dad



Franklin's Day With Dad

Franklin wants to spend a day hanging out with just his dad. He had lots of plans of all the fun things they can do but plans never work out the way we want. Franklin learned that he is spending time with his dad no matter what they do, even if that means helping other people, rather than fishing or playing.

This book has some great life skills that all children need to learn. Helping other people is very important, you do not have to be playing with your parents to be spending quality time with them, ect. I did not let Max read this book since he does not have a dad and that is a sensitive subject for him but I did want to read it for myself. As a teacher, I am always looking for books on specific themes. I can use this book in the classroom for Father's Day and for themes about helping other people! Perfect! I enjoyed it alot!

This book is a typical Franklin book. You see a few of the popular characters and all the bright and fun colors you expect from this series!

***This book was given to me by the publisher in exchange for an open and honest review***

No comments:

Post a Comment