Friday, February 7, 2014

Innocent in Las Vegas by A.R. Winters



Innocent in Las Vegas A Tiffany Black Humorous Mystery by A.R. Winters

A female wanting to be a private investigator---you know this will be fun! As Tiffany lands her very first case she discovers that investigating a murder is not as easy as it seems. She battles through death threats, break ins and even gets to hang out with a hot, mysterious bodyguard!!! For the full description, click HERE.

I thought this was a great book. It was not as exciting as I had hoped but it was still great. I enjoyed watching Tiffany grow and mature through the book. Nanna is the best character to me. She is hilarious, spunky and really makes this book great! The mystery was good, but I felt like something was missing, I just can not figure out what it was. The murderer came as a surprise to me which was good and makes me happy! What were your thoughts on this book?

***This book was given to me by the publisher in exchange for the open and honest review***

No comments:

Post a Comment