Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Princess Ever After (Royal Wedding #2) by Rachel Hauck



Princess Ever After (Royal Wedding #2) by Rachel Hauck

A southern girl is a long lost princess? Right. Who believes that one? Well  guess what? That is what this book is about. Regina is living her life in Florida when she is approached by Tanner and she finds out that she is indeed a Princess and her Country needs her. She struggles with all the decisions and heads across the ocean. What will she find when she gets there? I am so not telling you, you  will have to read the book to  find out! Hahahahaha.

Ok, so first off, let me say that this will not impact most of you but Regina lives in Tallahassee, Florida. Since that is where I live, I thought that was REALLY cool. This book mentions several roads and counties near us and even talks about FSU  (which of course won the National Championship this year,  GO SEMINOLES!!! WOOT! So to me, that was really really neat and I enjoyed looking for the next piece about my town.

This story is not believable but it IS a story. It is fun and has you coming back for more.  I did not want to put it down. There was some comedy, tragedy, love, frustration and serious life changing decisions. Together, that made for a great read. I thought the cover was catchy, the title was fun and the writing was great. If you like to read about regular people becoming royalty, you will enjoy this book! Check it out and come back to tell me what you thought!!!

***This book was given to me by the author in exchange for an open and honest review.***

No comments:

Post a Comment