Monday, February 10, 2014

Married for Christmas Noelle Adams


Married for Christmas Noelle Adams

Have you ever had a best friend of the opposite sex that you have fallen in love with? Have you ever dreamed about marrying them? In this book that is just what happens but not because they were in love, but  because it was convenient. Can Jessica and Daniel both survive being married to their best friend or will it tear them apart? I am not going to tell you, you will have to read the book to find out! For a full description, click HERE.

I thought  this book was really good.  I felt like I could really see into Jessica and Daniel's lives.  I could feel their pain, frustration, laughter and excitement. As Daniel struggles to let go of his past and accept his future it is easy to understand his hesitation. I thought the characters were easy to follow and understand. There is no mystery or real excitement but it is a cute, love story that is perfect to read in front of the fire!!!!

***This book was given to me by the publisher in exchange for an open and honest review***

No comments:

Post a Comment