Monday, February 25, 2013

Explosive Eighteen



Explosive Eighteen by Janet Evanovich is not one of her best books but I still did enjoy the read. There is some confusion about Stephanie's trip to Hawaii and what happened there I feel like we are missing some pieces but maybe she will fill us in in book number nineteen.

That being said, there were still quite a few funny parts that had me laughing. Lula is always funny to me and I love reading about these two ladies chasing after the ad guys and how they catch them (it is never easy).

So, now that we have gotten almost all the way through the series (I will begin reading number 19 next), who is your favorite character?  Think all the way back through all the books, which person is the best and most memorable to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment