Monday, February 18, 2013

Sizzling Sixteen



Vinnie is in trouble and needs Stephanie, Lula and Connie to help him! Sizzling Sixteen by Janet Evanovich is hilarious, non stop action. This book intrigued me from the moment I picked it up and kept my attention all the way through.

I personally love how Ranger is always there. Something happens and he is there. He has Stephanie's car tracked and always knows where she is. This makes it easy for him to find her, protect her and just show up behind her which makes me laugh every time. I especially love when she blows up a car and he shows up laughing.

Have you ever thought about how you would react to a man like that who tracks your every move? Would you love it or hate it? Would you feel like you have no privacy or would you feel cherished? Would you feel betrayed or protected?

No comments:

Post a Comment