Friday, November 15, 2013

Have Yourself a Curvy Little Christmas

Have Yourself a Curvy Little Christmas by Sugar Jamison

Description from the publisher:
On the first day of Christmas, former wild child Dina Gregory returns home to New York on a mission: To find the father of her young son. Making him take responsibility for the child he helped create is the only thing on Dina’s wish list. Instead, she finds herself in an awkward run-in with his stuffy older brother, Ben.

Ben has never liked Dina. But he can’t help but admire her tenacity—and her bold beauty. Being trapped together during a holiday blizzard offers him a glimpse into what it would be like to have a family, and to fall truly in love. Could it be that Dina has reignited his Christmas spirit? The only thing Ben knows for sure is that her heart is a gift to behold…and he will never let go.


This book is absolutely adorable! Very unrealistic but fun and cute! I loved the characters and enjoyed how they played off each other. As a single mom, I would LOVE to find the perfect man (like Ben) who would be there for me and my son so I enjoyed reading it. Parts made me laugh and parts made me cry and to me, that makes a great story!

I have to say thank you for writing a book about a real woman. A woman who had a child and did not immediately turn into a twig. I am glad I did not have to read about another tiny, skinny woman!!!

***This book was given to me by the publisher in exchange for an open and honest review***

No comments:

Post a Comment