Saturday, November 2, 2013

Poppy The Pirate Dog by Liz Kessler



Poppy The Pirate Dog by Liz Kessler

This is one of the cutest children's books! An adorable dog who wants to be a pirate! You can't go wrong with that combo! This book teaches some great skills like never giving up, trying new things and the importance of family and that is what made me fall in love with this book. I will encourage my son to read this book alot!

*The  following review was done by my six year old son Max.*

"This book was about a dog named Poppy. She was trying to find a pirate ship because she wants to be a real pirate dog. She had to try a whole bunch of different boats to find one she likes.

I thought this book was very very very very good. It was easy to read and the pictures were really cool. My favorite part was when Poppy found the scarf. Poppy was such a cute puppy dog!!! I have already read this book 3 times and now I am going to go read it again!"

***This book was given to  us by the publisher in exchange for an open and honest review***

No comments:

Post a Comment