Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Don't Turn The Page by Rachelle Burk



Don't Turn The Page by Rachelle Burk, Illustrated by Julie Downing

Sami does not want to go to bed (what kid does?) so mama reads her a bedtime book. As they read this book Sami is inspired and mimics what the bears do. Pretty soon Sami is done with the bedtime routine and is sound asleep.

My son and I sat down to read this book and very quickly he said "wait mommy, let me read the story part" so we were able to read it together and that was fun. I love the pictures throughout the book. They are very calming. The cover is eye catching. This would be a great addition to any child's bookshelf!

Review from my six year old son, Max- "This book is awesome! I like to read the story part. The title is funny. My mommy and I kept saying DON'T TURN THE PAGE!"

***This book was given to me in exchange for an open and honest review***

1 comment:

  1. The author (that's me!) is available for fun, dynamic school author visit programs. Please visit my website at www.Rachelleburk.com
    Thank you for the awesome review!

    ReplyDelete