Saturday, April 19, 2014

Hell For Leather by Julie Ann Walker



Hell For Leather by Julie Ann Walker

Ex-FBI, special ops, biker bar, missing uncle, men in leather and a hot chic......what more could you possibly want in a book? Delilah's uncle is missing so she enlists the help of a few guys from the bar. Will they be able to find her uncle or will they uncover some seriously life changing secrets?

This book was exciting from begging to end. There were twists and turns, suspense and romance. Parts of it made me laugh and parts of it made me cry. To me, that makes a great book. I enjoyed each and every character, including the evil ones and felt like they were all well represented.

The cover is.......hot. Do you see those arms? Whew! He can wrap those arms around me any day!  Hahahahaha!!!! This book is easy to follow and understand. There is some mystery but nothing scary. I recommend this book to you all!

***This book was given to me by the publisher in exchange for an open and honest review***

No comments:

Post a Comment