Monday, April 21, 2014

Love on Location by Claire Baxter



Love on Location by Claire Baxter

Shayna is a location scout,  looking for various locations to use for a T.V. series. She comes across the PERFECT house and falls in love with it. It has everything she is looking for and even a few extra perks that her boss will love! In comes Lachlan, the grumpy, bitter home owner who refuses to let her rent his house for the show. There is some attraction between them, will they be able to work out their differences or will she have to find a different house to use?

This book was super cute. I loved all of the characters, even the mean ones. They all worked well to make this book great! I thought they were all believable and had excellent roles. The house was described beautifully and well.....I would LOVE to see it, it sounds like an amazing house!

The cover is different but catchy. I like that it is simple and I found it intriguing. This book was written very well and it is easy to understand. Some things were left to the imagination and that was a breath of fresh air. I did not want to put this book down and was sad  to see it end.

I do not want to spoil anything so I will not go into detail but I LOVED the way the last chapter was written. It was a unique and fun way to wrap up a book!

***This book was given to me by the publisher in exchange for an open and honest review***

No comments:

Post a Comment