Monday, May 12, 2014

Crazy Undercover Love by Nikki Moore



Crazy Undercover Love by Nikki Moore

Have you ever lost your job? Was it someone else's fault? Have you wanted to fight for what is right? In this book, Charley was set up and fired so that someone else could advance. But Charley was not going down without a fight. Unable to get a job or pay her bills, Charley became desperate. Taking a temp job for the CEO of the company she worked for seemed like the only way for her to get ahead and really, what could go wrong?................

This book was adorable, funny and exciting. I did not want to put it down! I really enjoyed the relationship between Charley and Alex. They were hot, then cold, up then down and I appreciated that. I never knew what was coming on the next page and that is what kept me intrigued from the beginning to the end.

I enjoyed the writing style and all of the characters. To be honest, the title is what caught my attention on this one although the cover is not as catchy. All in all, it was an excellent book that I thoroughly enjoyed.

***This book was given to me by the publisher in exchange for an open and honest review***

No comments:

Post a Comment