Friday, May 16, 2014

Fake It by Jennifer Chance



Fake It by Jennifer Chance

I have had thoughts of making up a boyfriend many times to get the pressure off. It sounds like such a great idea and to be honest, based on how this story goes, maybe I should try it!!!!

Anna was tired of all the fuss from her friends about needing a boyfriend so she made one up. But when a friend's wedding day is here, she has to bring her boyfriend. Anna does what any woman would do, she panics and gets desperate to find a man that can play the part! In walks Jake, her neighbor who is VERY willing to play along..........

This book was fun and exciting. Watching the relationship between Anna and Jake grow was realistic and captivating. It was not all perfect like  most romance books are.There WERE problems between the two and I appreciated that. The only thing I did not like was that Anna was so willing to ride on the motorcycle as I did not feel like that fit her character very well.

The title was fun and catchy, the cover.....well, he is HOT. and I felt that it was a great read!

***This book was given to me by the publisher in exchange for an open and honest review***

No comments:

Post a Comment