Monday, April 1, 2013

Wonderfully Made



Wonderfully Made by Joyce Meyer, Illustrated by Mary Sullivan.

The animals are having a talent show but poor Hayley could not figure out what her talent could be! All of her friends had their own talents and they were really good but Hayley had nothing. She tried all kinds of things but could not do them right.  She thought that maybe God forgot to give her a talent. She was sad and about to give up but her friends showed her that she DOES have a talent. Her talent is different from her friends' and it is amazing!!!

This book is very cute. A great children's book showing the love of God. I thought it was a great story line with a mix of God's love. How could you go wrong with that? The illustrations are beautiful and charming. The whole book was catchy and is one that I would LOVE to add to my son's collection. This is now one of my favorite children's books!

Review from my 5 year old son- " This book was awesome! It was so so so so so funny! The animals are really cool and they are funny!"

***This book was given to me by the publisher in exchange for an open and honest review***

No comments:

Post a Comment