Friday, June 6, 2014

Bet On it by Cheryl Adnams



Bet On it by Cheryl Adnams

"A sizzling rural romance set in the McLaren Vale, with a girl who's ready for a change and the three brothers who are determined to win her over.Gabrielle didn't believe men like this existed in real life - the three Muller brothers are ridiculously good-looking, and they're officially her new bosses. She's in need of a change of scenery, and the Muller's winery might just be the right place.Seth Muller isn't sure it's a good idea to bet on who can seduce Gabby first, but the new girl working at the winery is too gorgeous to give up to his brothers without a fight. But what happens if he starts to fall for her? Will he lose everything if she finds out what he's done?"

This book was an excellent book. I enjoyed the entire thing. The brothers all have a different personality and I loved watching them pursue her in their own ways. The description of the land makes me want to go there immediately! The author did a great job setting the scene and reeling me in!

I thought the book flowed nicely. The end was as I expected it to be, with no real surprises but I thought it wrapped up nicely. I can not wait to find out how the other brothers all find love!!

***This book was given to me by the publisher in exchange for an open and honest review***

No comments:

Post a Comment