Friday, June 13, 2014

Find My Way Home by Michele Summers



Find My Way Home by Michele Summers

Description from the publisher:

Interior decorator Bertie Anderson is almost ready to say goodbye to small-town life in Harmony, North Carolina. She's excited about living her dream life at her new job in Atlanta, the design capital of the South. She just has one last job to do...
Keith Morgan is ready to leave Life in the fast lane (a.k.a., Miami) for a quiet life where he can raise his ten-year-old daughter. Unfortunately, his new lifestyle is threatened the moment he lays eyes on the decorator his aunt hired to help him create his dream home-the curvaceous temptation that is Bertie Anderson. As Bertie begins to turn his house into a home, will he find his way into her heart before it's too late?

This book was excellent! I loved how each of them fought their attraction. Neither one of them knew what was going on between them. I found that refreshing as most books have one character madly in love with the other from the beginning. I enjoyed the banter between Bertie and Keith. And Aunt Franny is absolutely hilarious and is by far, my favorite character in this book! The way she goes about bringing these two people together is great!

I would love to read this book again and encourage you all to read it as well!

***This book was given to me by the publisher in exchange for an open and honest review***

No comments:

Post a Comment