Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Pigeon Needs a Bath! by Mo Willems



The Pigeon Needs a Bath! by Mo Willems

The pigeon is very dirty and really needs a bath, but of course he does not want to take one! He is scared and worried and well, quite honestly, he had a bath last month! Will he be able to get past his fear and take a bath?

Those of you who know me, know how much I absolutely adore the Pigeon series by Mo Willems and this one did not disappoint, in fact, I think it may be my new favorite!!! The pigeon is sneaky and hilarious as he stresses his fears of the bath tub. This is a  great book to read to a  class of children, a child who is scared of water or even just every day story time at home. I prefer to act it out a bit which of course makes my son laugh even harder and now he loves the pigeon books too! Yay!!!

Review from my six year old son, Max- "This book is so funny! I laughed and laughed. The pigeon had LOTS of excuses not to take a bath and they were so so so funny! I want to read it again and again!"

I can not wait to add this book to our bookshelf with the others! I hope there are many many more books coming for this series!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment