Monday, June 2, 2014

Cop a Feel by Robyn Peterman,



Cop a Feel by  Robyn Peterman

Life undercover isn't exactly one big party--not when you're a DEA agent--but it sure beats a desk job. Except when you screw up big and someone has to go in and clean up after you. In that case, even paper-pushing sounds better than babysitting an erotic romance writer with as many enemies as there are euphemisms for "throbbing manhood."

I've been taking down drug dealers for so long, playing bodyguard to a woman named Shoshanna Lehump sounds like nothing more than a giant pain in my ass-- and being partnered with the gorgeous egotistical jerk I never should have slept with in the first place just makes a bad situation even harder--especially when he pursues me as diligently as we're supposed to be chasing the bad guys...What's a girl have to do to get a happy ending anyway?
This book is absolutely hilarious! The characters REALLY come together to make this book entertaining. The writer does an amazing job with the comedy throughout this entire book. I laughed so hard all the way through. I will never be able to see people raise their hands again without thinking about Shoshanna!

There is a great story line with great characters and fun situations. There are some serious conversations and situations of course but to me, I thought  the whole book was fantastic.

***This book was given to me by the publisher in exchange for an open and honest review***

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a fun read. I adore the title. Thank you for giving me my first look at this title. It sounds cozy mystery-ish.
    -Flirting with Fiction

    ReplyDelete