Friday, January 4, 2013

Let. It. Go.



Let. It. Go. by Karen Ehman, how to stop running the show and start walking in Faith, is an AMAZING book. I am ALL about control. I want to control every situation, person and event. I do not let other people help me because they might do it wrong. I want to control the weather, traffic, school schedule, EVERYTHING. So I found this book and it caught my attention.

As I read this book, I found myself relating to everything she was saying! She described ME!!!! There is a chapter that talks about marriage and as a single mom, alot of it did not apply to me,  but some of that even helped and was not overwhelming!

I have already seen a change in my behavior from this book. I have been able to let things go and stop trying to control everything. When times get hard, I simply make myself say that God is in control and I am not.It WORKS!  There are so many great points in this book and it has really changed my life. I recommend it to anyone who tries to control their life and wants to let God in!

No comments:

Post a Comment