Friday, January 4, 2013

How Do Dinosaurs Play With Their Friends?



This book is by Jame Yolen & Mark Teague. This is a VERY cute children's book. Follow these cute (not scary) dinosaurs as they learn how to play nicely with their friends. It starts off showing ways to NOT play and is comical, then it switches to the proper way to play and is educational. There is rhyming in this book (which I like) and it is a very easy book to read. It is pretty short so it makes a great quick book.

My favorite part of this book is that under each picture the kind of dinosaur is written so when my son asked me what kind of dinosaurs they were, I could tell him!!! Extra points for that! I see that this is a whole series so I will be looking for the other ones! VERY cute book!

From my 5 year old son........."I like this book alot cuz it has dinosaurs in it and I LOVE dinosaurs and I can even read it all by myself!"

No comments:

Post a Comment