Friday, January 17, 2014

A December Bride by Denise Hunter


December Bride by Denise Hunter

Seth and Layla have a past. A past that hurt Layla, leaving her furious and brokenhearted. When Seth shows up at one of her lowest moments, Layla brings him as her date to a wedding and boy do things get rocky from there! If you have not heard about this book, click HERE to go to Goodreads to read the full description.

Overall, I thought this was a cute book. Nothing spectacular but definitely what you would expect to find in a romance book. I found it entertaining and fun to watch the relationship between Layla and Seth grow as they struggled to forgive the past and create their future.

I thought the advancement of their relationship was believable and I could relate to some of their struggles. The characters were fun, funny ad realistic. The writing style was great. I found it easy to read and very easy to get into.  The title is fun and catchy. I have mixed feelings about the cover. I find it boring but I also love how much the red roses stand out. What are your thoughts?

***This book was given to me by the publisher in exchange for an open and honest review***

No comments:

Post a Comment