Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Sunday Post



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer  is a chance to share news,  A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news on what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.

Ok, so NOW I am back to my blog. Work has been crazy busy and so has life. I am finally back to reading and catching up on my blog! Yay!!!! Moving forward, this year I want to get better at commenting on other blogs and getting to know my readers better. 

Last week we started back and these are the reviews we got up:

Baby Santa and the Missing Reindeer by M. Maitland DeLand

A December Bride by Denise Hunter










Next week we will bring you:
Unintentional Virgin A.J. Bennett










Max will review one for Weds but he has not decided which one yet!











Who You Callin' Silly? How a Silly?
Woman Becomes Virtuous by Kimberly R. Lock

Thanks for stopping, feel free to leave a comment so I know who stopped in. I will come and visit you as well! Have a great week! 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great week ahead, and good luck with your goals. One of my favorite parts of blogging is getting to know other bookish peeps :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I love getting to know other bookish peeps too but time is so hard to find sometimes!

      Delete
  2. Nice post!! I am anxious to read some more about Unintentional Virgin cause the title leaves me curious.

    Happy Monday -- Ivy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I read it because of the title! LOL. I was hooked and HAD to read it! Hahahaha. Let me know what you think after you read it!

      Delete