Monday, January 27, 2014

Mistletoe Magic by Melissa McClone



Mistletoe Magic by Melissa McClone

Yes, yes, I know. It is after Christmas and you don't know why I am reading Christmas books still but look at that cute little kitty!  How could I resist? For those of you who want to read the full description of this book, click HERE.

Noah and Caitlin go way back but they split ways. After reuniting (thanks to a hurt kitten) they were able to rehash the past a bit and pick up where they left off.

This is a very short but very cute book. Nothing spectacular but a good rainy day read. The characters were fun and easy to follow and the story line was different. I think it would have been a little better if it were longer. For me it seemed unrealistic due to the short time frame of the story.

All in all, it was a cute book that I found on Amazon and I enjoyed it. Seriously, do you see the adorable kitty? I want to take it home!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment