Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Hello friends!!!

I am so sorry that I have been missing lately, trust me when I say that I missed each of you as well. I work in a toy store so.....yeah, I have been very busy working overtime lately, then coming home to play with my son, my poor blog got pushed aside temporarily, but no worries, we're baaaacckkk!!!!!

Today everyone is talking about all these things that they will change about themselves this year. They want to lose weight, eat better, spend less time on the internet, and the list goes on and on. For me, I am not giving up things or making plans that I know I will break within a month, I have decided to look at life differently. I have decided to embrace my reality. What does that mean? That means that from here on out, I will be happy with my life. I am a single mom, there is no man in my near future and I am ok with that. I have decided that my son Max and I will take things one day at a time and not try to look too far ahead. We will work one day at a time and get ourselves to a better place. I will show him how strong a woman can and should be. I want him to grow up and not have memories of his mother struggling through life and wishing things were better but look back and remember that his mother worked hard, never complained and always encouraged him and did what it took to help him succeed. He will be the most amazing man when he grows up and I can not wait to see who he becomes!

As for this blog, I hope to get back to three reviews a week, one from Max and two from myself. I want to comment more on my friend's blogs and put a little more effort into my reviews. That is the plan, we will see how  it goes! LOL

May 2014 be the best year you have ever had! Here's to a fun year full of friends, happiness and books!

No comments:

Post a Comment