Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I'm Sorry Grover, A Rosh Hashanah Tale

I'm Sorry Grover, A Rosh Hashanah Tale by Tilda Balsley and Ellen Fischer

Description from the publisher:
"In the fourth Sesame Street title from Kar-Ben, Brosh can’t find his beloved blue cap and suspects his friends of taking it. But when Grover finds and returns the lost item, Brosh is contrite, and glad that the High Holidays offer him a chance to say, “I’m sorry” to his friends.This ebook features read-along narration."

This book has multiple purposes! You learn about Hebrew New Year and various items used to celebrate AND you learn about saying "I'm sorry!" 

Personally I loved all the Hebrew words. I struggled to say them, but I appreciated them being there! This is another great Sesame Street book that is perfect for a young child's classroom to teach about other cultures!

Review from my six year old son- "This book was cool. I love Grover and Cookie Monster kept trying to eat! Hahahahahaha!"

***This book was given to me by the publisher in exchange for an open and honest review***

No comments:

Post a Comment