HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! LOL
This week Max and I participated in the Summer Lovin' Read-A-Thon.
We did amazing for this read-a-thon!
Libby's goals- read 3 books. I am working on number 5!
1. Sole Witness by Jenn Black
2. After The Kiss By Lauren Layne
3. Barefoot Summers by Denise Hunter
4. Save the date by Susan Hatler
5. Courage To Change by Elizabeth Maddrey (I hope to finish this one today)
Max's goal- read 20 books. He DOUBLED that many!
1. Dirty Gert
2. Clifford Phonics Fun (books 1 & 2)
3. Clifford Phonics Fun (books 3,4 & 5)
4. Rain Dance
5. Puppies and Kittens
7. Dinosaur Pet
8. Wiggly Safari
9. Dear God, why are there so Many Stars?
10. The Eye Book
11. Go Dog Go!
12. Buzz Boy and Fly Guy
13. No More Water In the Tub!
14. Inside, Outside, Upside Down
15.Mater's Best Friend
16. One Fish, Two Fish, Read Fish,Blue Fish
17.Donald Duck and the Big Dog
18. Its Easy Being Big
19. The Very Quiet Cricket
20. Catalina Magdalena
21.Hello, Red Fox
24. Mister Seahorse
25. Finding Nemo, Can You Find Nemo?
26. A Cars Christmas
27.Fly High, Fly Guy!
28. Fly Guy Vs the Flyswatter!
29. Super Fly Guy
30. Loop, Swoop and Pull!
31. The ABCs of Cookies
32. Cool Time Song
33. Metro Cat
34. The Sky is Falling
35. Dream Snow
36. Biscuit's Picnic
37. Rain Dance
38. Busy Builder
40. Bears on Wheels
We both had a blast this week and read alot. Thank you for all the encouragement! We loved visiting blogs and seeing how everyone was doing!
We also have a new Facebook page that I am trying to build up.PLEASE take a second to "like" it for us! Thank you! Please click Here.