Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Sunday Post



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer  is a chance to share news,  A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news on what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.

This week was pretty uneventful. I worked, read, slept and ate. LOL. Max and I played a bit and went to a birthday party. Fun! LOL. 4 weeks until school starts and I am NOT happy about that. Sigh. I like having him home with me all day!!!

Last week we brought you:

Courage to Change by Elizabeth Maddrey










Books-A-Million Re-Grand Opening








After The Kiss by Lauren Layne










Redeeming Love








Next week we will bring you


Save The Date by Susan Hatler










Max gets a package from Tedd Arnold










Books I won


Staying at Joe's by Kathy Altman


No comments:

Post a Comment