Thursday, May 30, 2013

Bedding The Wrong Brother



Bedding The Wrong Brother by Virna DePaul

Melina was friends with twin brothers, Max and Rhys since childhood. After having her ex boyfriend tell her that she is bad in bed, she turns to Max to tutor her in the bedroom. But since Max is a magician, he has a few tricks up his sleeve. Who will  teach Melina the ropes and how?

Personally, I thought this book was great! It is a fast read but it is not a typical romance. The story line was different than any book I have ever seen and it was entertaining. I could not put it down! I wanted to know what Melina was going to do or say next. Was it realistic? No. Was it fun? Heck yeah!

There was some sex scenes so you younger kids need to cover your eyes and not read those parts! Hahaha. But I thought those scenes were written well. In fact, I thought the whole book was written well. I can not wait to read the next one in the series!!!

***This book was given to me by the publisher in exchange for an open and honest review***


No comments:

Post a Comment