Saturday, May 18, 2013

We Love California



We Love California by Gabriella Francine

Have you ever been to California? Do you know any details about California? This book is full of great information like the state symbol, flower, flag, ect.

Since my sister and brother moved to California (we live in Florida), Max has been really upset. When I saw this book I knew it would help him. So we sat down and read it together.

This book is VERY cute. I loved seeing some of the California symbols through the eyes of children! This is the perfect book to help a teacher with a lesson on California! It even includes the words to the state song! After reading this book, I was able to expand on it by pulling up more California facts online! My son loved it and got really into it! The illustrations were fun and colorful, the book was easy to read and understand.

Review from my five year old son-"I learned alot about California symbols, like the grey whale and the state capitol! It was cool and had nice pictures!"

***This book was given to me by the publisher in exchange for an open and honest review***

No comments:

Post a Comment