Monday, May 20, 2013

The Dogma of Cats For Kids



The Dogma of Cats For Kids by Deb Snyder, PhD

Description from the publisher:
"Join an adorable collection of cuddly cats for their warm wisdom on how we  can live a happy, heart-centered life. With colorful illustrations,  mindful lessons and sweet, rhyming text, award winning author Deb Snyder  delivers a book that will have cat lovers of all ages purring for  more! "

This book is full of adorable cats and wonderful life skills that everyone can use! We were able to discuss these skills such as expressing  gratitude and forgiving quickly. This are great skills and I was thrilled to see so many of them in this   book! What a fun and positive book! We loved it!

Review from my five year old son-"I love that the cat is on every page and I could  find it! This book is awesomer than awesome and cooler than cool!"

***This book was given to me by the  publisher in exchange for an open and honest review***

No comments:

Post a Comment