Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Cozy Light, Cozy Night by Elisa Kleven



Cozy Light, Cozy Night by Elisa Kleven

Description from the publisher:
"Richly illustrated, Kleven's latest picture book feast presents a year of everyday wonders, giving children an opportunity to snuggle up with a parent and enter into a warm, cozy world, where even the planets are tucked cozily into bed along with the shining stars."

As you read the story, you can find the items in the pictures, that was what my son seemed to like the most. He was so excited to find them. For example "Ice cream's cozy in a cone" and he found ice cream cones in the picture.

The pictures were unique. They were not horrible but they were not my favorite. The cover is cute but I would have never picked it out at the bookstore, it needs something more catchy in my opinion.

I loved how this book flowed from season to season and the end was really cute but I will not give it away for you!

Review from by six year old son, Max-"It was awesome! I liked the pictures and the story and the whole thing was fun!"

***This book was given to me by the  publisher in exchange for an open and honest review***

No comments:

Post a Comment