Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Sunday Post



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer  is a chance to share news,  A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news on what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.

This week was low key. Max and I did some reading at home in between my work and his playing. :) The countdown to school has started (two weeks left) and I am NOT happy. I do NOT want school to start yet. I like having my son home with me!!! Sigh. 

Ok, on to the books.............

Last week we brought you:

Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers










Mrs. Noodlekugel and Four Blind Mice










Severed Trust by Margaret Daley










Next week we will bring you:

Staying At Joe's Kathy Altman










Diary of a Real Payne Book 1










Breaking by Claire Kent










Thanks for stopping by!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm with ya, I am a little sad my kids go back to school this week. Enjoy the new books.


    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sucks doesn't it? I like him here with me. If I could home school him, I would!!!!

      Thanks! You too!

      Delete
  2. ooh, I was sitting here and just got a huge scare..so I will share with you and Max. We have a lion-headed bunny and my hubby let him out to play in a room in our house..well some one must have left door open because he just came leaping and dancing into my room and I jumped and almost spilled my coffee. LOL Enjoy your last lazy days of summer and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahaha! That was not very nice! But I bet you laughed when it was all over! LOL. Thanks! I can not believe it is August already!

      Delete
  3. 3 weeks until my kids head back to school. I'm actually looking forward to it if only to have the house to myself again. There's only so much Xbox noise I can take after awhile. :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. That is one reason I do not let him play video games. That is just one more noisy thing I do not want around. LOL. Thanks! You have a great week too!

      Delete