Friday, August 30, 2013

The Marriage Bargain Sandra Edwards

The Marriage Bargain Sandra Edwards

I saw this book and thought it sounded fun. Going into it I already knew what was going to happen, Within the first few chapters I knew where this was headed and how it was going to end. There were a few surprises along the way but all in all it was pretty predictable. Is that bad? Not for me. I still very much enjoyed this book!

I REALLY liked the characters. I LOVED the way Julian treated Camille. I was giddy and wishing that I was Camille! Watch out Camille, I am coming in to steal Julian away from you! Yummy! LOL Julian was real. He was rich so he spent money with no care in the world. Camille was broke and independent and it took her a bit to get used to all the money but she did enjoy it. Her friend Tasha was a hoot!

All in all, I thought it was fun and parts were pretty exciting. I did not want to stop reading this book, don't tell anyone but I sat down and read it from beginning to end without stopping. I did not get anything done but I DID  enjoy every minute! LOL

*** This book was given to me by the publisher in exchange for an open and honest review***

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes predictable is exactly what I crave, and this sounds like the perfect, feel good, escape read, Thanks for sharing it Libby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It IS! I like to escape! LOL. I hope you get to read it!

      Delete