Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Diary of a Real Payne Book 1: True Story by Annie Tipton



Diary of a Real Payne Book 1: True Story by Annie Tipton

Description from the publisher:

"True Story! . . . These pages from EJ Payne’s diary will have you ROTFL as you witness her spunky personality and well-meant-but-often-misunderstood antics. You’ll fall in love with this first release in the Diary of a Real Payne series as EJ records her thoughts and feelings about living in little old Spooner, Wisconsin (snooze!), eventually leaving her hometown to do big things when she’s all grown up (oh glorious day!), and having to star in the role of lead angel in the Vine Street Christmas pageant (are you kidding me?). This colossal-fun series is overflowing with humor and memorable life lessons."

I Love that when you are reading her diary entries, it is written on what looks like notebook paper so you feel like you REALLY are reading parts of her diary. I thought that was unique and fun.

I felt like it was written by a child so I hope that is what the author was going for. LOL. I felt like I was friends with EJ and going through everything with her. This book really was funny and captivating.

The cover is fun and exciting and makes me want to read it. Did you read this book? What did you think?

***This book was given to me by the publisher in exchange for an open and honest review.***

No comments:

Post a Comment