Friday, August 16, 2013

Deceiving Derek by Cindy Procter-King



Deceiving Derek by Cindy Procter-King

Description from the publisher
"Lingerie designer Lacey DeMarco livens up her life by finagling an unsuspecting police detective into attending a funky bridal shower. She needs one last item to complete a scavenger hunt list, and handsome cop Derek McAllister is it. But a little trickery is at work. Both Lacey and Derek are both being hoodwinked…in the name of love."

This is a short story of 5200 words. It is quick, to the point and does not drag on at all. I LOVE that. LOL. I found it to be funny and intriguing. I could not wait to see what was going on and when I found out, I could not help but laugh.

I really like Lacey. She sounds fun to be around. The author did a great job of quickly introducing the characters and making you like them. What she did was wrong but you still like her! LOL

I recommend this story to anyone and I can not wait to read the next one! 

***This book was given to me by the publisher in exchange for an open and honest review***

No comments:

Post a Comment