Monday, June 17, 2013

A Flower Shop Mystery-Kate Collins

Ok, truth time.....I have been going crazy trying to get my hands on the rest of the Flower Shop Mysteries! I FINALLY got almost all of them! Now I am only trying to get my hands on one ( To Catch A Leaf), then I will have the whole collection! My bookshelf is looking so pretty and my heart is happy! LOL!

I had time this weekend to read the next 2 in the series so here they are:

Dearly Depotted (#3) 

Grandma is a hoot in this book! She kept me laughing every time she was on the page! Karl was cracking me up too! Such a teenager!

I thought this book was good. Not quite as good as some of the others, but it was still good! It was a little slower to me than the ones before it but I still did not want to put it down!

There was  a bit of a cliffhanger but I will not give the details but I could not get #4 off my shelf fast enough to see what was going on!!!


Snipped in the Bud (#4) by Kate Collins

Marco, Marco, Marco.....YUM!!!! That is what I have to say about him. He is sexy and he is here! In this book Marco is around a bit more and you can see their relationship building. But I will not give more away than that!

I personally loved the disguises in this book! Very fun. I thought this was catchy and fun. I did not want to put it down! (pppssstttt, don't tell anyone that I read the book today when I SHOULD have been working! hehehehehe).

I am very excited and looking forward to when I have time to read #5!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment