Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Summer Lovin' Read-A-Thon



Max and I have decided to sign up for the Summer Lovin' Read-A-Thon hosted by Reviewing Wonderland. 

First of all, how could you NOT want to join when you see the two of them on that picture? Still one of my favorite movies. *swoon*

This read-a-thon is during Max's birthday week! His birthday is July 3rd and he will be six so down time will be great! Since he will not be able to participate in all the challenges, I am making him some of his very own. I will print out book related word finds and mazes, maybe even a crossword puzzle and he will visit our treasure box for each one he finishes. I am also going to buy him a few books and mail them to him during this week, I mean, come on, who doesn't like to get books in the mail? We will read in fun places, like a tent, blanket fort, outside on a blanket, and anywhere else we come up with. He is super excited!

Goals?Lets see. I would love for each of us to read and review 4 of our own books but quite honestly, I will be happy that we will read more that week!!!

I can not wait for this to start! Is is time yet? LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment