Thursday, June 6, 2013

There's A Fly Guy In My Soup



There's A Fly Guy In My Soup by Tedd Arnold

Description from Goodreads:
"At a fancy hotel dinner, Fly Guy gets into some trouble--and the restaurant's soup!

When Buzz and his family have dinner in a fancy hotel's restaurant, Fly Guy isn't allowed in. After searching through the hotel's trash, Fly Guy smells a wonderful aroma coming from the restaurant's kitchen.

Fly Guy causes some messy mayhem in the restaurant, and in the end, everyone needs a bath!"


This review has been done by my five year son, Max......

"This is a VERY good book and I love how your (Tedd Arnold's) books are so funny. My favorite part of the book is when 'Everyone jumped up. Everyone's soup and Fly Guy and the gentleman's hair went flying' That is SOOOOOO funny!

The pictures are great! They are cool and colorful. I love that this is a chapter book but it is not a long chapter book and guess what? I can read it all by myself! My mommy does not even have to read it to me! That is so cool!

I can not wait to go get more of these books! I love them!"

No comments:

Post a Comment