Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Born To Blog



Born To Blog, Building Your Blog For Personal And Business Success One Post At A Time by Mark Schaefer and Stanford Smith.

This book would be helpful if you have NEVER done a blog or looked at a blog. If you are thinking about starting a blog for yourself or your company, this book has some great information, tips and ideas. However, if you already HAVE a blog, this book will not help you much.

Since I already have a blog, I already knew everything they mentioned in this book. I was expecting it to be a little more advanced than it was but it was really more of a basics. They do have a box titled Take Action throughout the pages and I found that to be a neat concept.

***This book was given to me by the publisher in exchange for an open and honest review***

No comments:

Post a Comment